Azodyl kidney supplement Probiotic capsule format 90 units
- Azodyl probiotic caps to help support kidney function; safe for cats & dogs of all ages and sizes
- Contains beneficial bacteria to help promote good kidney health & manage uremic (renal) toxins
- Azodyl for Dogs and Cats is suitable for pets of all sizes who need extra kidney health support
- Special formula of three naturally-occurring, friendly bacteria (probiotics) for happy pet well-being
- Trusted US supplement brand with NASC Quality Seal, devoted to animal health since 1933
The kidneys play a critical role in filtering waste products and toxins from the blood and removing them from the body via the urine. Azodyl is a breakthroughsupplement that supports kidney function in dogs and cats. Azodyl contains a blend of naturally-occurring friendly bacteria (commonly known as probiotics) that can help support kidney function. Signs that your pet might need extra kidney function support include: tiredness, weakness, increased thirst, increasedfrequency of urination, change in appetite, diarrhea or constipation, vomiting, weight loss.
Veterinarians and pet parents alike have trusted Azodyl renal care capsules for over a decade. Our formula has been shown to enhance renal function and improve pet wellbeing in as little as four weeks. Best results are typically experienced after 8-12 weeks of consistent daily use. We’ve also made sure our capsules are small enough to easily swallow while, at the same time, containing a high number of beneficial probiotic bacteria.
Vetoquinol is a family-owned company proudly devoted to looking after the health of animals. Since our beginnings in 1933, we’ve developed one of the largest research facilities in the world and employ over 100 world-class researchers. We partner with veterinarians and animal health professionals across the globe to ensure we are always at the forefront of pet care. We’re a proud member of the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC), one of only a hundred animal supplement companies (out of thousands) to be so. To display the NASC Quality Seal on our products, we undergo regular and rigorous audits to ensure we’re manufacturing only the highest-quality nutritional supplements for your pets. We’re as passionate about your pet’s health as you are!