Pfizer Predef 2x (isoflupredone acetate) sterile aqueous solution
Predef® 2X (isoflupredone acetate) Sterile Aqueous Suspension is indicated for glucocorticoid, anti-inflammatory or supportive therapy to cattle suffering from conditions such as:
- overwhelming infections with severe toxicity
- bovine ketosis
- musculoskeletal conditions
- parturient paresis (supportive stress therapy for milk fever)
For glucocorticoid, anti-inflammatory or supportive therapy in conditions such as overwhelming infections with sever toxicity, bovine ketosis, musculoskeletal conditions, allergic and acute hypersensitivity reactions, shock and supportive stress therapy for milk fever.
- Long-lasting: 48-hour gluconeogenic activity
- Increases glucose levels quickly, with levels returning to normal within eight to 24 hours.
- Intramuscular (IM) dose is 10 to 20 mg, repeated in 12 to 24 hours if needed.
- The product to reach for when glucocorticoid therapy is indicated in the management of stress and bovine ketosis
- The only corticosteroid approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for use exclusively in large animals, including lactating cattle
- No milk withholding required; seven-day pre-slaughter withdrawal