Virbac Allermyl shampoo 200ml
The uniqueness of Allermyl shampoo is first based on the synergistic combination of soothing, Immunomodulating and Antibacterial and Antifungal agents with essential fatty acids. This Unique galenic form allows the incorporation of essential fatty acids and improves deep penetration of the components into the skin. Allermyl shampoo helps restore the epidermal barrier function, has a regenerating effect on damaged shin and cleans the epidermis.
Allermyl Shampoo is a foaming micro-emulsion, hypo-allergenic shampoo, unscented for dogs and cats.Composition Monosaccharides Vitamin E Linoleic acid(omega 6) Piroctone olamine Neutral pH.
Allermyl Shampoo may be used to help soothe itchy skin in dogs and cats.
Monosaccharides and vitamin E help to minimise the damage caused by itching. Piroctone olamine helps re-establish the natural microbial balance of the skin. Linoleic acid reinforces skin integrity and maintains epidermal barrier function.
- Shake well before use.
- Wet the coat with warm water and apply sufficient Allermyl Shampoo to create a rich lather.
- Massage into the coat with circular movements and rinse.
- Repeat and then leave on the coat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Use once or twice weekly or as directed by your veterinary surgeon.
Precautions:For external use only. As with any shampoo, avoid contact with eyes. For use on animals only. Store below 30 C.