virbac Sebolytic shampoo
Sebolytic shampoo is a medicated shampoo containing an original combination of ingredients including tea tree oil to soothe irritated skin. May be used as an aid in the management of scaly and greasy skin conditions in dogs and cats.
- Medicated shampoo to help manage greasy, scaly skin conditions
- Contains Tea Tree Oil to soothe irritated skin
- Piroctone olamine for anti-fungal and anti-bacterial actions
- Essential fatty acids to help restore damaged skin
- Patented Spherulite technology for long lasting effect- pH7
Sebolytic is a tar free shampoo formulated to meet the specific needs of dogs and cats with severe scaly and greasy skin conditions by:
- removing excess scales
- regulating the keratinisation process
- regulating sebum production
- re-establishing the natural skin microbial balance
Directions: Wet coat with warm water and apply Sebolytic by pouring evenly onto the skin and coat surface. Massage the whole body of the animal and then rinse. Repeat the procedure and leave for 5-10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with warm water. Use twice or three times weekly or as directed by your veterinary surgeon.